Saturday, August 18, 2007

Paddling On

In Errol, NH.

344 miles paddled
386 miles to go
One month on water
8 zero days
13 more days to paddle in August and 5-10 more in September for a grand total of 18-23 days.

No matter where I am at I will attempt to be on Katahdin no later than Septmbr 15 and head SOBO back to NJ/PA border at DWG.

Please feel free to stop by http://www.trailjournals.com/bivinat07and I recently posted a thread to http://www.whiteblaze.net/.

Hope all is well. Things are well here and despite some setbacks and tough portaging, windy conditions and tons of motor boats. I am really enjoying this part of the woods. However, I really can not wait to get back on the Appalachian Trail for a grande finish to something I started several years ago.

I had to buy another headlamp today. Urgh! That makes two lost this year.

lots of loons, I have seen several moose and great views of Mt Washington the other day.

Take care and hope all is well.

My cell phone is dead and I will not replace until NFCT portion is over. Email is best form of communication.

You can also reach me at: jbivin2@pocketmail.com. I can retrieve and send emails through a payphone. Thus, this may be the best way as some towns may not have internet. Please cc: my jbivin2@gmail.com addy.


Love, TDS or Jason Bivin

No comments: